2016年5月4日 星期三

英語加油站~ 商業英文

面試時如何回答「你為何離開上家公司?」


    在面試中,有一件事切忌,當面試官問你為什麼要換工作時,要給他們一個簡短、商業化的答覆。千萬不要說謊,因為這是不可原諒的。但你也不要把面試搞得像是一場心理療程。如果你需要發洩,找你的親人、朋友去說吧。面試不適合說這些。面試時談論先前的工作,基本原則是:不要批評、抱怨以前的工作環境或同事,這樣做是很不專業的。
通常,HR會這樣問你
If things are going so well, why do you want to leave the firm now?
既然前景這麼好,那你為什麼要離開那家公司呢?

Why do you want to leave your present company?
你為什麼想離開現在的公司?

Why are you leaving your present job?
你為什麼要放棄現職呢?

Why have you changed your job?
你為什麼換工作?

What motivated you to make a job change?
你換工作的動機是什麼?

May I know why you are leaving the present situation?
我可以瞭解一下你為什麼要放棄現職嗎?

What's the reason that you left your previous employer?
你為何要離開原來的雇主?

Didn't you like the job there?
你不喜歡那裡的工作嗎?




當然,你可以這麼回答
I left the company owing to liquidation of the business.
我離開那家公司是由於公司歇業了。

I have to leave my present post only because the mill is going into bankruptcy.
我不得不離開現職只是因為那家工廠已陷入破產。

The company has recently been sold to Amway and I’m told my services as a sales manager are no longer needed, so I have to look for a new position.
那家公司最近剛被安利公司收購,而我被告知我作為銷售經理的工作不再需要了,所以我不得不再找一份新工作。

The reason for my decision to make a career change is that: although I have had quite a successful career up to now, some recent top management changes at the company have caused me to rethink my objectives.
我決定換工作的原因是:雖然到目前為止我在事業上一直很成功,但最近公司高層管理方面一些人事變動使我不得不重新考慮我的奮鬥目標。

I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.
由於所工作的公司解散,我只好離職。

I would like to get a more specialized job.
我想獲得一份更加專業化的工作。

It’s the location of your company that has attracted me the most. You know I used to send an hour on the way to my previous job. But now it takes me only ten minutes to get here by bike. Surely I will take a job closer to my house.
對我最有吸引力的正是貴公司的地點。你知道我過去上班時,通常要在路上花一個小時。而我現在只需騎10分鐘的車就到這兒。肯定我願意找個離家近的工作。

I am leaving our office to care for my elderly mother in a distant city.
我為照顧住在外遠地的年老母親,而申請辭職。

I didn't like the job there. Although the salary was high, it was unstable.
我不喜歡那裡的工作。儘管薪酬高,但不穩定。

At that period, my health condition did not allow me to work under great work pressure.
我那時的健康狀況不允許我承受巨大的工作壓力。

I like the work that is challenging, and I think I am ready for more challenging work at this time.
我喜歡具有挑戰性的工作,我認為現在我已為迎接更有挑戰性的工作做好了準備。


沒有留言:

張貼留言