2015年9月25日 星期五

英語加油站─ 2種商英常用問句~徵求意見&請求重複

                 在商用英文中,結束對話或簡報時,有二種情況是常發生的,一個是聽不清楚請求對方再重複一次,另一個則是徵求對方關於這件事的意見。所以這一週的英語加油站,我們就來學學這二個商英常用問句。

徵求意見

◆What do you think of it?  你認為怎麼樣?
What’s your opinion on this matter?  你對這個問題有什麼看法?
Please tell me frankly your opinion.  請坦率直言你的意見。
How do you see things like this?  你對這類事情怎麼看?
How did you find /like /enjoy the performance?   你認為演出怎麼樣?
How do you like changing the color to light blue?  把顏色改為淡藍色你覺得如何?
What do you say to (making) transshipment at Hong Kong?  在香港轉船,你意下如何?
How would you like it to be? 你希望如何呢?
Do you agree to this change? I’d like to hear your opinion about it.
  你同意這樣的改變嗎?我想聽聽你的意見。
We are old friends. Please don’t hesitate to speak out your mind.
  都是老朋友了,有什麼就直說,不用顧慮。
Will you let me know your comments on our new design?
  你願意讓我知道你對我們新設計的意見?
Your comments and criticisms are always welcome. 歡迎評論和批評。
We welcome all sorts of criticism. 我們歡迎各種批評。
We’d like you to give us your suggestions.  希望把你的建議告訴我。


請求重複

Will you repeat it, please?  請再說一遍,好嗎?  
Would you mind saying it again?  請再說一遍。  
I beg your pardon?  請再說一遍。  
I'm sorry I didn't catch your meaning. Will you say it again?
 
對不起,我沒明白你的意思。您再說一遍吧。 
I don't understand what you say.  我不明白你說什麼。 
I'm sorry I don't follow you.  對不起,我不懂你的話。 
Will you speak a little more slowly?  請說慢一點。 
Will you slow down a bit? I can't follow you.  請再說慢一點吧。我沒明白。 
Will you explain what you mean?  請解釋一下你的意思吧。 
Could you be more specific?  能否再具體一些。

沒有留言:

張貼留言