2015年9月25日 星期五

英語加油站─ 2種商英常用問句~徵求意見&請求重複

                 在商用英文中,結束對話或簡報時,有二種情況是常發生的,一個是聽不清楚請求對方再重複一次,另一個則是徵求對方關於這件事的意見。所以這一週的英語加油站,我們就來學學這二個商英常用問句。

徵求意見

◆What do you think of it?  你認為怎麼樣?
◆What’s your opinion on this matter?  你對這個問題有什麼看法?
◆Please tell me frankly your opinion.  請坦率直言你的意見。
◆How do you see things like this?  你對這類事情怎麼看?
◆How did you find /like /enjoy the performance?   你認為演出怎麼樣?
◆How do you like changing the color to light blue?  把顏色改為淡藍色你覺得如何?
◆What do you say to (making) transshipment at Hong Kong?  在香港轉船,你意下如何?
◆How would you like it to be? 你希望如何呢?
◆Do you agree to this change? I’d like to hear your opinion about it.
  你同意這樣的改變嗎?我想聽聽你的意見。
◆We are old friends. Please don’t hesitate to speak out your mind.
  都是老朋友了,有什麼就直說,不用顧慮。
◆Will you let me know your comments on our new design?
  你願意讓我知道你對我們新設計的意見?
◆Your comments and criticisms are always welcome. 歡迎評論和批評。
◆We welcome all sorts of criticism. 我們歡迎各種批評。
◆We’d like you to give us your suggestions.  希望把你的建議告訴我。


請求重複

◆Will you repeat it, please?  請再說一遍,好嗎?  
◆Would you mind saying it again?  請再說一遍。  
◆I beg your pardon?  請再說一遍。  
◆I'm sorry I didn't catch your meaning. Will you say it again?
 
對不起,我沒明白你的意思。您再說一遍吧。 
◆I don't understand what you say.  我不明白你說什麼。 
◆I'm sorry I don't follow you.  對不起,我不懂你的話。 
◆Will you speak a little more slowly?  請說慢一點。 
◆Will you slow down a bit? I can't follow you.  請再說慢一點吧。我沒明白。 
◆Will you explain what you mean?  請解釋一下你的意思吧。 
◆Could you be more specific?  能否再具體一些。

沒有留言:

張貼留言